Good eyesight is an important part of personal health and a major factor in retaining independence and good quality of life.
We boast the best eye care facilities in our network, and a wide range of treatments are available to you for better, brighter and healthier eyes.
- LASIK and Femtosecond Laser Machine (Laser Corrective Treatments).
- Sutureless corneal transplant.
- Microincision Cataract Surgery.
- Treatments for keratoconus - disease that causes the cornea to become conical instead of a gradual curve.
- ROP treatment (retinal disease in newborn babies) and all other retinal surgeries.
- Squint management - Should be treated early on in a child to prevent "lazy eye".
- Eyelid surgeries.
- Glaucoma Surgeries - Glaucoma is generally caused by pressure build up in the eye and may lead to blindness, if not treated in time.