If one wants to improve their appearance or reduce signs of aging, they may opt for cosmetic surgeries.
The following treatments are available to you:
- Blepharoplasty - surgery for reshaping eyelids or adding permanent eye liner.
- Liposuction - removal of fat deposits by suction.
- Breast Augmentation - more commonly known as "breast implant" or "boob job", it is the process of artificially increasing breast size.
- Breast Reduction - reduction of breast size by removing skin and glandular tissue.
- Breast Lift - reshaping breasts that are saggy, particularly after sudden weight loss or immediately after pregnancy.
- Face Lift - removing signs of aging from face.
- Forehead Lift - elevates eyebrows and smooths forehead skin.
- Cosmetic Rhinoplasty - commonly known as "nose job" or reshaping of the nose.
- Abdominoplasty - it is the reshaping and firming of the abdomen, also known as a "tummy tuck".
- Chin surgery - chin reshaping or enlargement with use of an implant.
- Lip Augmentation - improvement of the fullness of lips by enlargement.