PHRs and the ability to exchange health information electronically help to provide you with higher quality and safer care.
- Providing accurate, up-to-date, and complete information about patients at the point of care
- Enabling quick access to patient records for more coordinated, efficient care and securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians
- Improving patient and provider interaction and communication, as well as healthcare convenience
- Online account to store medical information and reports for easy access
- Helping promote legible, complete documentation and accurate, streamlined coding and billing
- Enhancing privacy and security of patient data
- Easier to go for second opinion on any previous diagnosis
- Reducing costs through decreased paperwork, improved safety, reduced duplication of testing, and improved health.